Thursday, September 18, 2014

Throwback Thursday: most popular posts of mine.

As I'm re-Blogging, I thought it would be interesting to see which posts I've done that garnered the most attention. Here they are, the top 10 by Bloggers "pageview" statistic.

AM for parks and uncertainty vs. risk 862
Rapid prototype of an expert system 571
Making decisions with science 310
Adaptive Co-management 257
The need to include parameter uncertainty 255
Adaptive Monitoring? 177
Talking to the public about risk just got riskier 166
Zen Buddhism and Adaptive Management 152
Making Predictions! 147
AM in the Murray Basin 136

Making this list surprised me. My very first post is up there at #3. Also the size of the page views is pretty large. I mean, I'm not in Dynamic Ecology territory, but those numbers are better than I expected. Now what is it about those posts that makes them destinations?


No comments:

Post a Comment